Discover Beautiful Wildlife and Nature in Hong Kong
With Hong Kong’s skyscraper filled cityscape, it’s easy for many of us to neglect the countless natural gems in this city – country parks, hiking trails and our many outlying islands. In fact, only 25 percent of Hong Kong’s land area has been developed. The remaining 75 percent, spanning more than 44,000 hectares, is designated by the government as country parks and special areas for the purposes of nature conservation, countryside recreation and outdoor education. Ever felt a bit stressed out staring at the tower-studded skyline? Explore outdoors for after-school/work activities or weekend getaways – Nature never ceases to amaze us! Check out some of the beautiful wildlife and scenery that Hong Kong has to offer.