Get Involved and Make a Difference
Whether you’re an individual or a whole company, you can change the world! Supporters of The Nature Conservancy have already helped preserve 49 million hectares of lands around the world—that’s an area 450 times the size of Hong Kong.
Together, we’ve also protected 8,000 kilometers of rivers, and tens of millions of hectares of critical ocean habitats surrounding five continents.
About photo: Training session in Argentina’s Patagonian grasslands, where the Conservancy works with local sheep ranchers to make grazing sustainable.
But with your help, we can do even more. Join our committed group of 1 million Conservation Champions taking concrete action to protect the lands and waters that all of life depends on.
Be a Champion for Nature
There are so many ways you can make a difference:
- You can become a Conservation Champion by making a donation right now, through our online system or by printing and mailing us your donation form.
- You can get your company — or another company committed to being a good corporate citizen — to become a Corporate Conservation Champion. Many small-and medium-sized Hong Kong companies have joined us, as have large multinational corporations like Pepsi Co, Disney, Goldman Sachs and Dragonair. Small or large, all companies can make our world a healthier, more beautiful place.
- You, your friends and family, or your company can join the great Hong Kong Clean-Up! Help make Hong Kong healthy and beautiful, and have fun!
- Change your ways. Become a role model of sustainability by taking concrete steps to save natural resources. Learn 10 surprising ways you can start saving water now.
- Help us get the word out about why nature is so important in our daily lives. Join our Celebrity Ambassadors, Daniel Wu, Karen Mok, Michael Wong and Sandy Lam, in raising awareness for this crucial cause. Spread the word on Facebook,or send a link to our site to your contacts!
- Help us build the next generation of environmental leaders by supporting our Nature Works Hong Kong Environmental Innovation and Leadership program. You can volunteer your time, skills or donations to support student initiatives to better the environment.
Take action: get involved to save nature and the natural resources we all depend on, today.